The colourful simplicity of these 20 charming nursery rhyme videos will captivate your baby or young child. Our versions of these classic rhymes retain the traditional words, melodies and meter, while enhancing them with contemporary acoustic arrangements and delightful hand-drawn artwork.
All the videos feature lyrics as subtitles which helps involve and engage both children and grown-ups! Because this collection of nursery rhymes can be enjoyed from a very early age it makes a very special gift to new parents and is an ideal Christmas present.
Click on the Buy Now button to order yours today!
Full track listing:
- Humpty Dumpty
- Hey Diddle Diddle
- Baa Baa Black Sheep
- Five Little Ducks
- Once I Caught A Fish Alive
- Three Little Men In A Flying Saucer
- I’m A Little Teapot
- Hickory Dickory Dock
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- If You’re Happy And You Know It
- Head Shoulders Knees & Toes
- Five Little Speckled Frogs
- Five Little Monkeys Jumping On The Bed
- Old MacDonald Had A Farm
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (Pop Remix)
- We Wish You A Merry Christmas
- Jingle Bells
- (a) Incy Wincy Spider (b) The Itsy Bitsy Spider*
- (a) The Alphabet Song (with Zed) (b) The Alphabet Song (with Zee)*
- (a) The Wheels On The Bus (All day long) (b) The Wheels On The Bus (All through the town)*
Our Nursery Rhymes DVD features the following unique functions:
- Playlist 1 (all videos play continuously) – with British style lyrics*
- Playlist 2 (all videos play continuously) – with American style lyrics*
- Song Selection menu with optional ‘repeat play’ mode for your favourite nursery rhyme
*Did you know that some nursery rhymes are sung differently in America and Britain?
In America, the verses of ‘The Wheels on the Bus’ end with “All through the town!” whereas in Britain the verses end with “All day long!”. And while Americans sing “The Itsy Bitsy Spider”, Britons sing “Incy Wincy Spider”. And of course the Alphabet Song ends with ‘Zee’ in America but ‘Zed’ in Britain.
Our DVD includes all of these variations so you can select your own preference. We have added new lines to the British version of the Alphabet Song, so that the final lines now rhyme with Zed.
Availability: In Stock
Ex Tax: £9.99